Data Engineer – Data Analytics/AI – Leading Consultancy
£40,000 to £60,000 + Excellent Benefits + Bonus
Data Engineer, Back End Developer, Data Analytics, AI, Python, Java/Scala/C++, RDBMS, NoSQL, Big Data, Internal Start-Up, Management Consulting
My client, a renowned Management Consultancy, has set up a brand new internal Data Analytics and AI practice. They are looking to hire a bright, ambitious and inquisitive Data Engineer to help lead and drive client led AI and Data Analytics requirements across the Investment Banking and Energy sectors.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to shape back end projects from scratch and help build exciting new data driven platforms which will be used by the firm’s clients. You will be a thought leader for a newly established division, providing exceptional hands-on, technology agnostic Development and Data Engineering skills and an absolute passion for all things data.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Passion for all things data, an inquisitive nature and the desire to be technology agnostic
- Major interest in Data Analytics and AI
- Experience in Python, alongside additional languages – Java/C++/Scala etc
- Working knowledge of both RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Data Analysis and Data Engineering need to be at the core of what you do
- Genuine passion for building brand new data driven platforms, working in collaboration with both technical and business stakeholders
- An excellent communicator – able to convey technical ideas to non-technical recipients
This is an internal role, not a Consultant position. You may however be required to communicate directly with clients on certain occasions. If you are a bright, inquisitive Engineer and the above looks of interest, do get in touch!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org