Desktop Support Engineer – Commercial Banking
£45,000 to £50,000 Base + Benefits + Bonus
Desktop Support Engineer, Windows 7, Windows Deployment, DR Recovery, Active Directory, Packaging, Networks, 2nd and 3rd Line Escalation, Commercial Banking
My client, a reputable global Commercial Banking organisation, is looking to hire an accomplished Desktop Support Engineer who is comfortable in both BAU and project focussed environments.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing support to multiple users across the organisation (to Senior MD level) and will also play a major role in a broad range of exciting implementation and migration projects, as the firm pushes forward with major IT Change.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Detailed background as a Desktop Support Engineer, gained in complex environments with multiple users
- In-depth knowledge of Windows 7, Active Directory, Servers, packaging, business applications, group policy modifications, networks and software
- Proven track record acting as the 2nd and 3rd line escalation point for multiple users in business critical, pressurised environments
- Previous experience of Windows Deployment Service implementation projects highly regarded
- Previous experience of Disaster Recovery Implementation projects highly regarded
- Experience with Active Directory migration projects highly regarded
- Exceptional communication skills and able to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com