Front End Engineer – AI/ML – Leading Consultancy
£40,000 to £60,000 + Excellent Benefits + Bonus
My client, a renowned Management Consultancy, has set up a brand new start-up internal Data Analytics and AI practice. They are looking to hire a bright, ambitious and inquisitive Front End Engineer to help lead and drive client led AI, ML and Data Analytics requirements across the Investment Banking and Energy sectors.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to shape front end and new product build projects from scratch and create exciting user experiences for the firm’s clients. You will be a thought leader for a newly established division, providing exceptional hands-on Design, Development and data visualisation skills.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Design experience and creation of wireframes using tools such as UXPin, Axure or Balsamiq
- Major interest in Data Analytics, AI and ML – hands-on experience in these solutions
- Strong experience in data visualisation – D3.js, sigma.js or cubism.js
- Genuine passion for building brand new user experiences for customers
- An excellent communicator – able to convey technical ideas to non-technical recipients
This is an internal role, not a Consultant position. You may however be required to communicate directly with clients on certain occasions. If you are a bright, inquisitive Front End Engineer and the above looks of interest, do get in touch!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org