Lead QA Engineer, Senior QA Engineer, Test Team Lead, Test Framework Implementation, Test Data Design, Mobile Testing, API Testing, Database Testing, Agile/Scrum, SQL, jQuery, XML, REST/JSON, Fintech
This role can be fully remote
My client, a well-established Fintech business with ambitious additional growth plans, is looking to hire a Lead QA Engineer – mobile and apps experience is key.
In this role, you will drive the delivery and quality of products, manage, coach and mentor QA teams, have full responsibility over best-in-class QA services, work with Product teams to design and implement testing strategies, implement automated frameworks and support the shift towards continuous testing delivery, configure test tools including CI/CD pipeline integration and champion best practice for QA across the business.
Please note that this is an extremely fast-paced environment with daily releases into production.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Proven track record working as a QA Lead, with an emphasis on Mobile, Apps, API and Database testing
- Proven track record of building, managing and mentoring QA teams whilst remaining hands-on
- Detailed experience of implementing test frameworks from scratch in more than one tech stack
- Strong understanding of SQL, jQuery, XML, REST/JSON
- Detailed background in test data design and implementation strategies
- Detailed experience in Agile, Scrum, Kanban, BDD
- Exceptional communication skills and stakeholder management skills
- Desire and ability to lead QA in a vibrant, constantly evolving Fintech business