QA Engineer, Software Tester, Trading Systems, Fintech, API Testing, API Automation, Java/Python/C# framework, Three Amigos, Testing Tools, CI/CD, AWS, System Testing, UI Testing, Automation, JIRA, SQL, Derivatives Trading Technology
My client, a rapidly growing FinTech firm specialising in Derivative Trading Platforms, has a requirement for a QA Engineer from a technical background.
In this role, you will be responsible for full end to end system testing (API experience is key) – definition, validation, UI and automation. You will develop and execute automated test cases across the product, demonstrate your knowledge of coding, software internals and technical architecture, debug issues using log files, work with various teams to develop best-in-class test suites, participate in three amigos sessions with Development and Product teams, be responsible for regression testing and work within your team of QA Engineers to ensure the highest level of product delivery.
- Previous commercial experience in a QA/Testing role – primarily automation testing
- Banking/Trading Systems experience is ESSENTIAL
- Ability to author and execute test activities and write test scenarios under the guidance of a QA Manager
- Fully familiar with Agile environments and the SDLC
- Experience in executing automation tests on CI/CD
- Experience in Cloud based environments – AWS
- API Testing and API automation experience is essential for the position
- Experience with Python, Java or C# and understanding of Technical Architecture
- Experience with JIRA
- Strong testing tools experience – Selenium, Cucumber, Rest Assured etc
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills