Scrum Master, Agile, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Scrum Coaching, Continuous Improvement, Agile Methodologies, Stakeholder Management, Fintech, Investment Banking
My client, an extremely exciting, heavily backed Fintech business providing unique software to the Investment Banking industry sector, is looking to hire an accomplished Scrum Master.
In this role and focussing on traditional Agile techniques, will guide and coach between two and three Scrum teams on Agile practices, ensure adherence to Scrum theory, practice and guidelines, resolve team impediments, participate in Scrum/Release Train ceremonies as appropriate, support all Scrum events including sprint planning, daily Scrum, and sprint reviews and work closely with multi-discipline Technology teams to deliver Agile best practice. You will also be responsible for representing the Scrum team to Product Owner stakeholders, managing expectations and ensuring that the correct processes are being adhered to.
- Proven track record as a Scrum Master gained in complex, multi-team environments
- Track record of championing Agile principles and techniques – traditional Agile key
- Previous experience guiding, coaching and mentoring Scrum teams
- Proven ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
- Skilled working with multiple teams who understand Agile in theory but not in practice
- Proven ability to work closely with multiple Tech teams to drive best practice
- Ability to be immediately credible with Product Owner stakeholders, representing and protecting the Scrum Teams and ensuring best practice is adhered to
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
- Interest in Fintech/Financial Markets highly regarded