SDET, Mobile Automation Test Engineer, Mobile Apps, Android, IOS, Native, Swift, Kotlin, XCTest, XCUITest, Espresso, Mockito, IOS, Android, Travel Tech
My client, a rapidly growing Travel Tech organisation who are successfully changing the future of international travel, is looking for a determined, talented SDET with extensive mobile apps Test Automation experience.
In this role and working with various tech teams, you will be responsible for Test Automation development, including setting IOS and Android mobile test automation. You will work with a team of Android and IOS Engineers, use a range of automation test tools and frameworks, create scripts, build and maintain the automated regression suite, assess feature suitability for test automation, design test scenarios and write clean, maintainable and testable code.
Please note that this is an extremely fast-paced environment with constant releases into production.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous commercial experience as an SDET/Automation Test Analyst, focussing on setting up Android and IOS mobile app automation
- Proven track record working in extremely fast-paced environments with daily releases into production
- Native IOS App Testing experience using XCTest and XCUITest
- Detailed experience with native Android app testing using Espresso and Mockito
- Experience with writing testable code using Swift and Kotlin
- Solid understanding of mobile, Web, API and database technologies (SQL) and frameworks
- Strong experience of Agile, Scrum, Kanban and BDD
- Familiarity with automated test and continuous integration frameworks
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving Tech environment