Senior Business Analyst, Technical Business Analyst, CRM, Scaled Agile, Scrum, User Stories, Process Mapping, LEAN, Software Development Projects, Professional Services
My client, a leading global Professional Services firm, is looking to hire a talented Senior Business Analyst to join a large-scale programme involving the continued enhancement of a best in class CRM and database application, to be used by the entire business. The role will involve working closely with the business to ensure that the system is operating at maximum capacity to suit users across multiple different areas.
In this role, you will utilise your strong skill in fully Agile environments, writing user stories specifying how the platform is to be developed and working closely with on-shore and off-shore Developers and Testers. You will actively participate in product ownership, as well as elicit, capture, analyse and document complex requirements. You will conduct workshops and play a full part in improving business processes, both technically and via process re-engineering.
- Multiple years’ experience in end to end Business Analysis on Software Development projects, gained in fully Scaled Agile environments
- Exposure to Database/CRM focussed, complex distributed systems
- Extensive experience of working directly with Developers and Testers
- Writing clear and concise user stories which are understandable to both business and technical stakeholders – ESSENTIAL
- Extensive experience in Agile and Scrum gained in multi-team environments
- Strong exposure to Business Process Analysis – LEAN etc
- Exceptional business stakeholder management and relationship building skills – you MUST be a pro-active, inquisitive and credible BA
- Detailed BA experience gained on Application Development projects and programmes
- Business Analysis qualifications e.g. Agile BA Practitioner, APMP
- Proven track record in business requirements capture, interpretation and modelling
- Proven ability to lead workshops and conduct user story reviews in presentations