Technical Business Analyst, Scrum/Agile, Capital Markets Solutions, FIX, Swift, Financial Instruments, Client Data Repositories, Client Data Feeds, Multiple Investment Banking Asset Classes, Low-Code, FinTech, Financial Markets
Please note that there are multiple roles available, from mid-level to Principal level.
My client, a rapidly growing global software FinTech firm with a passion for technical innovation, is looking to hire several Technical Business Analysts from junior to senior level to help the business in its aim to transform the Financial Markets Tech industry via its industry leading Low-Code platform.
In this role, working in an Agile/Scrum environment, you will work directly with clients to gather solution requirements, understand business processes, business flows and required business system changes and client data flows, distil client requirements into understandable documents and diagrams to be used internally and by the client and work closely with internal technical and product teams to provide input into solution design.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Proven track record as a Technical Business Analyst or Solutions Analyst, gained in the Capital Markets industry sector
- Solid understanding of financial instruments data flows and trade repositories across multiple Asset Classes (Equities, FI, FX, OTC Derivs etc)
- Any exposure to Swift and FIX messaging very highly regarded
- Proven track record in building Capital Markets solutions that process financial instruments
- Detailed understanding of Cross Asset business flows
- Proven ability to translate complex business concepts into systems requirements
- Proven ability to work closely with multiple technical teams to produce appropriate solution designs
- Any client-facing Technical BA skills highly regarded
- Any experience of working in a rapid-growth FinTech environment highly regarded