Senior SDET, Test Automation, Manual Testing, Fixed Income, Bond Trading, FIX, Python/C++, Test Frameworks, TDD, BDD, Trading Systems
THIS ROLE CAN BE FULLY REMOTE
My client, an extremely exciting Trading Systems provider looking to transform the future of trading, is looking to hire a highly accomplished Senior SDET.
The organisation is looking to decrease its reliance on offshore testing firms and as such would like to bring testing capability in-house. This role will provide you with an exceptional opportunity to utilise both your manual and automation testing skills and work closely with senior internal stakeholders and external clients to deliver best-in-class Agile testing practices. You will have full autonomy over your projects and will have the opportunity to help drive Automation testing strategy.
- Genuine senior level SDET experience – essential that you have a solid background in programming, ideally in C++ and Python
- Strong background in building test frameworks and solutions and creating test cases in Agile environments
- Strong experience in both Manual and Automation Testing
- Extremely strong understanding of Trading Systems – strong knowledge of Fixed Income and Bond Trading is especially relevant
- Experience of FIX protocol
- Knowledge of Microsoft toolsets – Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server etc)
- Previous experience of setting up Test Automation frameworks from scratch
- Complete expertise in Agile – TDD and BDD
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and proven ability to manage complex Test Automation projects with minimal supervision