Senior SDET, TDD, Web, E-Commerce, Java, React, MicroServices, Automation Strategy, CI/CD, MS Playright, Cypress, Selenium, Travel Tech
My client, a rapidly growing Travel Tech organisation who are successfully changing the future of international travel, is looking for a determined, talented Senior SDET with extensive technical skills and Test Automation experience.
In this role and working with various in-house tech teams, you will play a key role in helping drive the firm towards a 100% automated bullet-proof test environment. You will use the full spectrum of your SDET skills using a variety of cutting-edge tools, techniques and languages. You will also play a key role in driving test automation strategy for the business.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous commercial experience as a Senior SDET/Automation Test Analyst, focussing on Web and E-Commerce technology
- Proven track record working in extremely fast-paced environments with daily releases into production
- Proven track record of playing a key role in strategic and technical initiatives aimed at 100% automation
- Excellent technical capability gained in Java environments
- Strong knowledge of MicroServices architecture
- Strong automation tools experience – Selenium/Cypress
- Front End knowledge – React, Gatling, Pact highly regarded
- Strong experience of Agile, Scrum, TDD and BDD
- Familiarity with automated test and continuous integration frameworks
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving Tech environment