Senior Strategy Analyst
£50,000 to £60,000 Base + Benefits
Senior Strategy Analyst, Data Analysis, Financial Modelling, Business Strategy Delivery, Change Management, Finance, Qualitative/Quantitative Skills, Professional Services, Consultancy Background, Accountancy background
My client, a leading global Professional Services firm, is looking to hire a Senior Strategy Analyst to support the organisation’s Head of Strategy on a wide range of strategic and project focussed initiatives, with the objective of setting the strategic agenda for the profitable growth of the firm.
In this role, you will work with business stakeholders across the firm, helping them with potential strategic initiatives and covering business planning, data analysis and data modelling, influencing performance drivers, advisory, Target Operating Model, Change Management and supporting the overall delivery of business strategy.
- Solid experience working as a Strategy Analyst – Consultancy background desirable but not essential
- Experience working in a Strategy team in large organisations with complex reporting lines
- Strong numerical, quantitative and qualitative skills, with the ability to perform data modelling where required – Accountancy background helpful
- Strong experience building relationships with and influencing senior stakeholders
- Excellent problem-solving capability aligned to a solid understanding of business performance measures, ideally within Professional Services
- Any experience in heavily Change orientated environments highly regarded
- Strong understanding of business planning, advisory thought leadership in relation to strategy and overall numbers (does a strategic plan make financial sense?) highly regarded
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org