Technical Business Analyst –– CRM Implementations – Client-Facing – Banking and Financial Services – FinTech
My client, a rapidly growing and well-established FinTech firm with a global client base in the Banking and Financial Services sector, is looking to hire an accomplished Technical Business Analyst to join a dynamic team.
In this role, you will be responsible for multiple short to medium projects for a variety of Banking and Financial Services clients, all focussing around the end to end rollout of the firm’s CRM offering. Projects will vary in size, scope and responsibilities depending on the client’s needs, and as such you will be required to demonstrate your full range of Technical Business Analysis skills.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Detailed end to end experience as a Technical Business Analyst, ideally gained in the Investment Banking and/or Financial Services sector
- A background in CRM implementations would be highly beneficial but not essential
- Commercial experience in a client-facing role and acting as the main point of contact for your stakeholders/clients
- Proven track record of gathering and documenting requirements, running workshops, writing business and technical specs, etc
- Track record of working closely with Development teams as a Business Analyst to deliver optimal technical solutions
- Understanding of the complexities of bespoke software implementations in complex environments
- Ability to manage short to medium terms projects autonomously
- Out-going, can-do attitude and the genuine desire to work for a smaller/FinTech firm with extensive growth plans
As stated above, this is a very exciting time to be joining the business, so if you are an accomplished Technical BA looking to take the next step in your career in the FinTech world, please do not hesitate to apply.