Project Manager, Agile Project Manager, Scaled Agile, SAFe, CRM, Technical Upgrades, System Upgrades, Data Migrations, MRI, QUBE, Agile Delivery, 3rd Party Vendor Management, Software Delivery, Business and Technology Delivery, Real Estate
Salary: £70,000 to £80,000 Base + Benefits
My client, a leading global Real Estate firm, is looking to hire a talented Agile Project Manager to join a large-scale programme involving the continued enhancement of a best-in-class CRM and database application, to be used by the entire business.
In this role, you will utilise your PM skills and technical background within Agile Delivery, working closely with the business and multiple Scrum technology teams to ensure that the upgrade is run to time, budget and scale.
- Multiple years’ experience in Project Management on Software Development and Upgrade projects, gained in fully Scaled Agile environments
- Previous recent experience managing system/software upgrades in highly complex distributed system environments
- Detailed knowledge of SAFe
- Any experience in complex Data Migrations highly regarded
- In-depth experience as an Agile Project Manager
- Proven track record of managing 3rd party vendors
- Strong traditional Project Management skills, including risk and issue management, status reporting, prioritisation and escalation
- Flexible in your role – happy to accomplish Business Analysis and Testing tasks where necessary
- Extensive experience of working closely with both business and technology stakeholders
- Extensive experience in Agile and Scrum gained in multi-team environments
- Exceptional business stakeholder management and relationship building skills – you MUST be a pro-active, inquisitive and credible Project Manager