Automation Tester, Python framework, API Testing, API Automation, Three Amigos, Testing Tools, CI/CD, AWS, System Testing, UI Testing, Automation, JIRA, SQL, Derivatives Trading Technology
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Hybrid – 2 days a week in the London office
My client is an award-winning Derivative Trading Platform software provider. Due to a number of new client wins, they are looking to hire several highly accomplished Automation Test Analysts with specialist Python skills.
In this role, you will be responsible for full end to end system testing (API experience is key) – definition, validation, UI and automation. You will develop and execute automated test cases across the product, demonstrate your knowledge of coding, software internals and technical architecture, debug issues using log files, work with various teams to develop best-in-class test suites, participate in three amigos sessions with Development and Product teams, be responsible for regression testing and work within your team of QA Engineers to ensure the highest level of product delivery.
- Strong background as an Automation Test Analyst, with specialist skills in Python – ESSENTIAL
- API Testing and API automation experience is essential for the position
- Experience with Python and associated technical architecture
- Ability to author and execute test activities and write test scenarios under the guidance of a QA Manager
- Fully familiar with Agile environments and the SDLC
- Experience in executing automation tests on CI/CD
- Experience in Cloud based environments – AWS
- Experience with JIRA
- Strong testing tools experience – Selenium, Cucumber, Rest Assured etc
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Background in Financial Services/Trading environments is highly regarded but not essential