Business Analyst, Technical Business Analyst, Fixed Income, Trading Systems, Jira, Confluence, Agile, Back Office, Settlements, Clearing, Blockchain, Distributed Ledger Technology
My client, an extremely exciting Distributed Ledger Technology firm specialising in Fixed Income Trading systems, is looking to hire a Back Office focussed Technical Business Analyst. The firm specialises in multiple exciting modern-day business areas: Blockchain, Digital Assets and front to back Trading Systems.
In this role, you will take BA ownership of the Fixed Income Settlements space, working closely with internal Technology teams and external Settlement Agent. You will collaborate with multiple senior stakeholders and offshore technical teams in order to provide multiple Back Office enhancements.
- Detailed experience as a Technical Business Analyst, focussing on Back Office and Settlements projects in Capital Markets
- In-depth knowledge of Fixed Income Clearing and Settlements from both a product and technical perspective
- Strong understanding of vendor reference data and pricing data gained within the Fixed Income space
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements (MIFID, FINRA etc)
- Proven experience of working closely with external Settlement Agents TO ENSURE CORRECT Settlements processes
- Technology focussed background
- Complete understanding of all facets and steps of the SDLC
- Proven experience in Agile environments – comfortable writing and reviewing user stories and delivering solutions to Software Development Teams
- Knowledge of SQL, FIX and REST desirable
- Proven capability to add value in a growth Fintech business where you will be highly visible to both internal and external stakeholders