Business Analyst, Core Banking, Commercial Banking, Payments, Trade Finance, IT Change, Business Change, Business Requirements, Test Cases
Salary: Up to £45k base + £7260 flexible cash benefits + 17.5% pension (10% non-con) + 29 days holiday + additional benefits
My client, a boutique Commercial Bank, is looking to hire an ambitious, inquisitive Business Analyst to join a newly formed centralised Change Delivery team.
In this role, you will work with both technical and business stakeholders, acting as an end-to-end Business Analyst on a variety of projects, including application and system upgrades and the implementation of a brand-new Payments module. You will be responsible for all facets of Business Analysis, from writing business and technical requirements through to writing test cases.
This role represents a fantastic opportunity to further advance your career in the BA space.
- Commercial experience working as a Business Analyst within the Banking/Financial Services sector – ESSENTIAL
- Proven end to end BA skills, from writing requirements documents all the way through to writing test cases
- Any experience in Core Banking/Trade Finance/Payments highly regarded
- Proven ability to build relationships with business and technical stakeholders
- Outstanding interpersonal skills – keen to learn and hone your skills as a Business Analyst
- Genuine desire to join a boutique Banking organisation where the environment is fast-paced and projects are varied