Data Analyst, SQL Query Writing, BI, Data Analysis, Data Reporting, Dashboard Design, Development and Maintenance, Redshift, AWS, Metabase, RDS/Postgres, PropTech
FULLY REMOTE POSITION – BASED ANYWHERE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM – Sponsorship is not available
Salary: £50,000 to £55,000 Base + Benefits
My client, an extremely exciting PropTech business revolutionising the Rental industry sector, is looking to hire an inquisitive, collaborative and ambitious Data Analyst to join the firm.
In this role, you will work in an extremely small team with full overall responsibility for data requests from all areas of the business. This will include SQL query writing to expert level, analysis and business support (business requirements translation), dashboard design, development and maintenance and exploratory data analysis, as well as working closely with Data, Technology and Marketing teams to define KPIs and metrics and create data team reports.
This is a tremendous opportunity to both utilise your current data analysis skills and to make a real difference at the heart of a truly Product focussed organisation.
- Solid recent experience as a Data Analyst, ideally gained in nimble, innovative environments
- Expert skills in SQL – query writing etc – almost all output you will produce will involve SQL
- Proven experience of actioning varied data requests and translating business requirements into analytical queries and solutions
- Proven experience in dashboard design, build, development and maintenance
- Detailed BI tools experience, ideally in Metabase however Power BI or similar will also be considered
- Experience in AWS, Redshift and RDS/Postgres very highly regarded
- Exceptional communication skills – proven ability to work closely with senior stakeholders from all areas of the business – Marketing, Data, Technology etc
- Outstanding problem-solving and time management skills
- Desire to work in an extremely fast paced, Product driven environment