Head of Business Analysis, Lead Business Analyst, Technical Business Analyst, Fixed Income, Bonds, Gilts, Repos, Front Office, Trade Lifecycle. Jira, Confluence, Agile, Asset Trading, Capital Markets, Fintech
My client, an extremely exciting, award-winning Fintech firm specialising in Fixed Income Trading systems and Digital Assets, is looking to hire a hands-on Head of Business Analysis to lead the BA team.
In this role, you will work closely with the Head of Product, CTO and other Scrum teams to gather requirements and translate into user stories for the technical teams. You will collaborate with multiple senior stakeholders and offshore technical teams in order to provide multiple Front Office enhancements. You will also be responsible for managing a small team of BAs, with your role split between team management and hands-on delivery.
- Detailed experience as a Lead Business Analyst within Fixed Income Trading Technology
- Previous experience managing small teams of BAs, whilst remaining hands-on
- Solid knowledge of the full Trade Lifecycle/Trade Origination within Fixed Income
- Detailed understanding of Fixed Income instruments – Bonds, Gilts, Repos, etc
- Technology focussed background
- Complete understanding of all facets and steps of the SDLC
- Proven experience in Agile environments – comfortable writing and reviewing user stories and delivering solutions to Software Development Teams
- Solid experience of working closely with Product specialists in order to deliver best-in-class solutions
- Knowledge of SQL, FIX and REST desirable
- Proven capability to add value in a growth Fintech business where you will be highly visible to both internal and external stakeholders