Head of QA, Offshore Test Team Management, Test Strategy, Test Delivery, End to End Testing, UAT, Java, SQL Server, JIRA, Confluence, Atlassian, Capital Markets, Trading Systems, Fintech
My client, an extremely exciting Fintech firm specialising in Carbon Trading, is looking to hire an accomplished Head of QA with detailed experience of managing offshore vendor-based Test Analysts allied to a strong background in driving the quality of Test Delivery in start-up environments experiencing growth. The firm is heavily backed by a range of illustrious banking organisations and is looking to scale.
In this role, you will assume responsibility for a team of up to 20 off-shore vendor-based Test Analysts, working closely with both the Testing team and off-shore Development team to ensure that Trading Systems testing is being completed in the correct manner, whilst also collaborating with the Project Management team to ensure that delivery is always on time and schedule. This role requires a combination of senior level Test leadership and the ability to perform hands-on testing wherever needed.
- Detailed experience as a Head of QA, managing and driving large-scale off-shore based Test Analyst teams
- Solid background in Capital Markets, ideally gained in smaller firms or brokerages – knowledge of Bond Trading highly regarded
- Proven track record of working with senior level stakeholders, Project Management and Software Development teams to ensure top quality Test Delivery
- Detailed experience in end-to-end Testing of Trading systems – ability to be hands-on where necessary
- Solid understanding of Automation and Performance Testing – hands-on where required
- Solid experience with Java, SQL Server, JIRA, Confluence, Atlassian, Excel
- Outstanding communication skills and stakeholder management skills, gained in Product led, collaborative Fintech/Strat-Up environments
- Proven capability to add value in a growth Fintech business where you will be highly visible to both internal and external stakeholders