IT Applications Analyst, Temenos T24, MIS, SQL, SSIS, SSAS, Technical Analysis, Systems Analysis, Business Analysis, Payments, Trade Finance, Core Banking
Salary: £60,000 to £70,000 Base + £7620 Cash Benefits + 29 days holiday + 10% non-con pension + Life Cover
My client, a leading Commercial Banking organisation, has a requirement for an experienced IT Applications Analyst with strong experience in Management Information Systems (MIS) and T24 Core Banking applications to join a specialised team.
In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with senior stakeholders to facilitate the effective use of the bank’s applications to ensure that business needs are optimised, including functional analysis, documentation and configuration. You will work closely with service owners and deliver enhancements, bug fixes and upgrades.
- Proven track record as an IT Applications Analyst, with mixture of skills in Functional Analysis and Systems Analysis
- Proven expertise using Core Banking applications, with an emphasis on T24
- Strong overall technology background with a focus on the Microsoft toolset – SQL, SSAS, SSRS
- Proven track record working closely with senior IT and Business stakeholders to support IT Application Services across the board
- Functional Analysis, Documentation and Configuration experience using Core Banking applications
- Proven track record of delivering enhancements, bug fixes and upgrades in relation to Core Banking applications
- Solid background in Core Banking, Trade Finance and/or Commercial Finance