IT Security Analyst, Cyber Security, 2nd Line, Firewalls, Proxies, Anti-Virus, Intrusion Detection, Sophos, ZScaler, Darktrace, Vulnerability Assessments, Pen Testing, Commercial Banking
My client, a niche Commercial Banking organisation, is looking to hire an ambitious, driven and career-minded IT Security Analyst looking to build their career in the space.
In this role, you will work closely with and be mentored by the Head of Information Security. You will have input into multiple projects including: learning current technologies (Sophos, ZScaler, Darktrace), establishing routines and metrics for daily Security checks, Vulnerability Assessments, Scanning and tool selection, Penetration Testing, re-writing Security policies, firewall log checks and many more.
- Deep interest in and some commercial experience in IT Security/Cyber Security
- Exposure to one or more of the following: firewalls, proxies, anti-virus and intrusion detection
- Exposure to one or more of the following: Sophos, ZScaler, Darktrace
- Exposure to Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Testing
- Exposure to Security Policies and Procedures
- Exposure to Cyber Security and IT Security Controls
- An inquisitive mindset and genuine desire to be involved in multiple simultaneous Security projects
- Exceptional communication skills