IT Support Engineer, Desktop Security, 2nd Line Support, Azure, Office 365 (Office), Modern Workplace, SharePoint, Intune, Configuration Management, Data Storage, Desktop Patching, Anti-Virus Systems, MimeCast, Cloud Web Proxies, ZScaler, Windows 10, Commercial Banking
My client, a reputable boutique Commercial Banking organisation, is looking to hire an accomplished IT Support Technician with strong expertise in modern technology practices.
In this role, you will provide 2nd line support to all users within the organisation and act as the expert on all relevant desktop issues and systems. This will include assisting in automated deployments of desktop patches, software and anti-virus solutions and will require a solid understanding of Azure, Office and automation products such as MimeCast, ZScaler and Sophos Cloud.
Key skills required:
- Solid background in providing 2nd line support to multiple users – Azure, Windows 10, Office365 experience is ESSENTIAL
- Understanding of Intune, MS Modern Workplace, SharePoint and associated technologies
- Exposure to Desktop Security – desktop (MS and Windows) patches and anti-virus solutions
- Strong understanding of Security and automation products – e.g. MimeCast, Cloud Web Proxies, Zscaler
- Proven track record of working with anti-virus software
- Detailed 2nd line support skills – proven capability to be fully technically hands-on
- In-depth technical skills within Active Directory, Citrix, Exchange, Ussr Access Management, Printer and Hardware Support
- Willingness to learn new technical skills and the desire to stay up to date with new technology industry trends
- Financial Services industry background beneficial but not essential