IT Applications Analyst, Technical Analysis, Systems Analysis, Business Analysis, SWIFT, Payments, Messaging, MT101, MT103, Middleware, Commercial Banking
My client, a leading Commercial Banking organisation, has a requirement for an experienced IT Applications Analyst with strong Technical, Systems and Business Analysis skills alongside SWIFT and Payments experience to join the team.
In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with senior stakeholders to facilitate the effective use of the bank’s applications to ensure that business needs are optimised, including functional analysis, documentation and configuration. You will work closely with service owners and deliver enhancements, bug fixes and upgrades.
- Proven track record as an IT Applications Analyst/IT Systems Support/Business Analyst
- Strong understanding of Payments and SWIFT – MUST have detailed Payments and Messaging experience – MT101, MT103 or similar
- Proven expertise using Core Banking applications
- Strong technical background – Middleware experience ideal
- Experience of T24 highly regarded but not essential
- Proven track record working closely with senior IT and Business stakeholders to support IT Application Services across the board
- Functional Analysis, Documentation and Configuration experience using Core Banking applications
- Proven track record of delivering enhancements, bug fixes and upgrades in relation to Core Banking applications
- Solid background in Core Banking, Trade Finance and/or Commercial Finance