MI Reporting Analyst, MIS, SSIS, SSAS, SQL, Power BI, Cloud MI, Azure, Power BI Configuration, Power BI Integration, Data Migration from On-Prem to Azure Cloud, Payments, Trade Finance, T24, Core Banking
Rate: Up to £650 per day inside IR35, 12-month Contract
My client, a leading Commercial Banking organisation, has a requirement for an outstanding MI Reporting Analyst to join the team on a long term 12-month contract.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and implementing the firm’s MI reporting capabilities from on-prem services into the Azure Cloud and building a manageable framework for Power BI services. In addition, it is likely you will need to assist in the design and build of various visualisations.
- Proven experience integrating, implementing and configuring Power BI from the ground up
- Strong knowledge of Banking IT, preferably in Finance, Payments and/or Trade Finance – any exposure to T24 highly regarded but not essential
- Detailed experience of the Microsoft toolset – SSIS, SSAS and SQL
- Proven track record of designing and implementing MI reporting capabilities into Azure Cloud
- Understanding of how to integrate on—site data stores with Cloud reporting
- Detailed data migration experience from on-prem to Azure Cloud
- Background in support, enhancing and documenting MI capabilities in Power BI and SQL
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including senior level stakeholder management