Process Automation Engineer, Process Automation Developer, Business Workflow Design, Microsoft Power Platform, Microsoft Power Automate, CI/CD, UiPATH, Process Analysis, Process Design, Process Modelling, Commercial Banking, Trade Finance
IMMEDIATE START REQUIRED – 2ND JANUARY 2024
Rate: Negotiable – Inside IR35
My client, an exciting boutique Commercial Bank, is looking to hire an accomplished Process Automation Engineer to support the organisation’s automation teams on the development and implementation of in-scope workflows.
In this role, you will design and build business workflows using Microsoft Platform and other RPA products. You will work closely with Business Analysts and the Automation teams, creating wireframes and bringing complex requirements to life to confirm business processes and functionalities. You will also be responsible for documenting and maintaining automation and process workflow tools.
- Proven track record as a Process Automation Engineer, ideally gained in Banking/Financial Services environments
- Solid experience building Model Driven and Canvas Apps in Power Platform
- Detailed experience designing and implementing Power Automate Cloud Flows and Business Process Flows
- Strong data modelling skills using relational databases – SQL Server, Dataverse
- Experience in building user centric UIs and using CI/CD in DevOps
- Knowledge of UiPATH desirable
- Detailed IT and Analysis skills – process design, analysis, implementation, business and technical requirements translation, Testing, UAT
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills allied to the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Any exposure to Commercial Banking and/or Financial Services