Project Manager, Agile Project Manager, Agile/Waterfall, CRM, Client Portal, Software Delivery, Business and Technology Delivery, Real Estate
My client, a leading global Real Estate firm, is looking to hire a talented Project Manager to join a multi-year programme to deliver a best-in-class Client Portal to be used by the firm’s consumers.
In this role, you will utilise your PM skills and technical background within Software Delivery, working closely with multiple Scrum technology teams, Software Engineers and business stakeholders to ensure that the project is delivered to time, budget and scale.
- Multiple years’ experience in Project Management on Software Development and Upgrade projects, gained in Agile environments
- Comfortable with Software Delivery projects in both Agile and Waterfall environments
- Previous recent experience managing system/software upgrades in highly complex distributed system environments
- Strong traditional Project Management skills, including risk and issue management, status reporting, prioritisation and escalation
- Flexible in your role – happy to accomplish Scrum Master, Business Analysis and Testing tasks where necessary
- Extensive experience of working closely with both business and technology stakeholders
- Extensive experience in Agile and Scrum gained in multi-team environments
- Exceptional business stakeholder management and relationship building skills – you MUST be a pro-active, inquisitive and credible Project Manager who is used to working simultaneously with a broad range of senior stakeholders