Project Manager, Agile, Capital Markets, Trading Systems, Client On-Boarding, Technology Delivery, Blockchain, Distributed Ledger Technology
My client, an extremely exciting Distributed Ledger Technology firm specialising in Fixed Income Trading systems, is looking to hire an accomplished mid-level Project Manager with experience in the Capital Markets industry sector. The firm specialises in multiple exciting modern-day business areas: BlockChain, Digital Assets and front to back Trading Systems.
In this role, you will report into the Programme Manager and have responsibility for managing multiple simultaneous Technology projects, with a focus on client on-boarding, system changes, system implementations.
- Solid experience as an end-to-end Project Manager in Capital Markets/Investment Banking/Fintech
- Focus on Technology Delivery projects gained in fast-paced Agile methodology focussed environments
- Exposure to Fixed Income or other Asset Classes
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, PowerPoint and Excel
- Interest in DLT highly regarded
- Proven track record in ensuring that all projects are running smoothly to time and budget
- Experience in project resource co-ordination
- Experience in managing risks, issues and dependencies
- Proven ability to work efficiently as a PM in fast-paced, constantly evolving environments
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and the ability to operate effectively across multiple on-shore and off-shore teams