Project Manager, Agile, Capital Markets, Client-Facing, Trading Venue, Fixed Income, Trading Systems, Technology Delivery, Fintech
My client, an extremely exciting, award-winning Fintech firm specialising in Fixed Income Trading systems, is looking to hire an accomplished Project Manager with experience in the Capital Markets industry sector. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, fast-paced organisation with outstanding prospects.
In this role, you will report into the Programme Manager and have responsibility for managing multiple simultaneous projects of both technical and non-technical nature, with a focus on Trading systems, front to back change, on-boarding, settlements and more. Projects will be both internal and client-facing.
- Solid experience as an end-to-end Project Manager in Capital Markets/Investment Banking/Fintech
- Focus on Technology Delivery projects gained in fast-paced Agile methodology focussed environments
- Solid background in Fixed Income and knowledge of front-to-back Trading systems
- Previous experience working at Trading Venues or Trading System Vendors highly regarded
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects for both internal stakeholders and external clients
- Proven ability to work in extremely fast-paced, collaborative environments
- Ability to manage projects from inception through to delivery
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, PowerPoint and Excel