My client, an exciting Core Banking organisation, is looking to hire an accomplished Automation Test Analyst to assist with a business-critical organisation wide Digital Transformation programme. Focussing on high-net-worth clients, the firm is looking to provide digital and online capability via transition to a more Agile way of working.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and implementing test cases, test automation, driving scrum quality measures, leading scrum TDD and BDD meetings, working closely with product developers and various technical teams and driving software releases.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Proven track record as an Automation Test Analyst, with a focus on Automation and Distributed Systems
- Exceptional problem-solving, verbal and written communication skills
- Solid experience in Core Banking, Domestic and international Payments, Open Banking, Loans, Mortgages, SEPA, SWIFT, FPS, CHAPS, etc.
- Knowledge of Java and associated technologies highly regarded
- Solid experience in system integration, regression and UAT testing
- Strong automation tools experience – Selenium
- Proven understanding of setting up test environments in highly complex technical environments
- Proven Test Automation experience gained in fully Agile environments – TDD, BDD, CI/CD
- Proven track record of driving and influencing TDD and BDD scrum meetings
- Detailed understanding of distributed systems and technologies
- Interest in joining a Banking organisation with a huge focus on Digital Change