QA Engineer, QA Automation, Automation Test Scripts, Cucumber, QTP, Application Support, Technical Support, AWS, Virtualisation, Linux, Fintech, Securities, Capital Markets
My client, a rapidly expanding FinTech business specialising in the provision of Securities Finance trading applications, is looking for an enthusiastic, inquisitive and experienced QA Engineer/Support Analyst to join the team.
In this role, you will split your time between Automation Testing and providing Application, Network and Infrastructure Support for the firm’s clients. The role will be varied and interesting – on the QA side, you will be responsible for writing test automation scripts using differing testing tools and techniques, whilst on the support side you will provide technical support and assistance to a broad variety of Capital Markets customers.
- Solid background gained in QA Engineering and Application/Technical Support
- Strong technical expertise in Virtualisation, virtual environments, on-premise environments, AWS, SQL, Oracle, Unix/Linux
- Proven experience in writing automation test scripts using testing tools (e.g. QTP)
- Any exposure to automation testing tools such as Cucumber highly regarded
- Proven experience providing varied Technical Support across Application, Cloud, Networks and Infrastructure, both on-premise and AWS hosted
- Experience in a client-facing support role, gained supporting varied clients posing different challenges – ability to provide assistance in regard to upgrades and installations
- Exceptional stakeholder management, engagement and communication skills
- Proven ability to add value in a dynamic, constantly evolving Fintech environment
- Inquisitive, curious personality – genuine passion and interest in Technology
- Any exposure to Capital Markets/Securities highly regarded but not essential