QA Engineer, Test Analyst, Software Testing, Agile, Java, DevOps, Oracle, FIX, MQ, SQL, Swift, JIRA, Confluence, Cucumber, Gherkin, Financial Services, Clearing
Salary: 85,000 Euros per annum
My client, a leading European based Financial Services institution specialising in Clearing and Post-Trade Services, is looking to hire an accomplished QA Engineer.
In this role, you will undertake testing and quality assurance activities to support a new Clearing business initiative: SFT. You will perform multiple tasks in relation to Agile testing, working closely with business and technical stakeholders and using multiple tools and techniques. This is a fantastic opportunity to become a major part of what is a very exciting new chapter in the Clearing industry sector.
- Detailed experience gained as a QA Engineer within the Financial Services industry sector
- Capital Markets experience, ideally within Equities and/or Equity Derivatives
- Previous experience in Clearing very highly regarded
- Experience in enhancing test frameworks built in Java/Cucumber/Gherkin
- Extensive Agile Testing experience- track record of working with developers in sprints and executing testing
- Ability to prepare detailed test plans and produce test cases for individual test phases
- JIRA/Zephyr experience
- Proven ability to work with different departments (e.g. Ops/Risk) and other business teams and produce detailed status reporting for senior stakeholders
- Solid background in Java, Oracle, FIX, MQ, SQL, IBM ISeries, SWIFT