My client, a thriving Digital Assets Exchange focussed on Institutional clients, is looking to hire an experienced SDET to test their software platform.
Bringing your experience in working with mission-critical financial systems, you will utilize your hands-on automation API testing skills, analyse and design test plans and cases, help build test libraries and increase tool automation coverage, ensure best-in-class testing practices, follow software development and testing principles using Agile/Scrum methodology, work closely with Product, Development and Scrum Masters, achieve full automation and integration via Jenkins CI/CD, prioritise automation backlogs and make recommendations for testing tools and strategies.
- Multiple years’ SDET experience and proven expertise in API automation
- Proven background in the Financial Services industry, specifically testing Capital Markets and high-volume trading software solutions
- Clear familiarity with NodeJS, ReactJS, TypeScript and ideally C++ and Java
- Solid experience with FIX protocol and associated trading standards
- Strong experience in test planning and execution, functional and performance testing, sanity testing, black/white box testing and security testing
- Experience in load, stress and performance testing (JMeter etc)
- Product-driven approach and interest in Digital Assets/Crypto
- Exceptional communication, teamwork and stakeholder engagement skills