OUTSIDE IR35 Contract – £450 to £500 per day
My client, a thriving Digital Assets Exchange focussed on Institutional clients, is looking to hire an experienced SDET to test their software platform.
Bringing your experience in working with mission-critical financial systems, you will utilize your hands-on automation GUI/UI testing skills, analyse and design test plans and cases, help build test libraries and increase tool automation coverage, ensure best-in-class testing practices, follow software development and testing principles using Agile/Scrum methodology, work closely with Product, Development, Scrum Masters and off-shore Testing teams, achieve full automation and integration via Jenkins CI/CD, prioritise automation backlogs and make recommendations for testing tools and strategies.
- Multiple years’ SDET experience and proven expertise in GUI/UI automation
- Detailed experience in Web Sockets, REST APIs, JMeter and Jenkins
- Proven background in the Financial Services industry, specifically testing Capital Markets and high-volume trading software solutions
- Detailed experience both building and maintaining Automation Testing frameworks
- Hands-on experience with NodeJS, ReactJS, TypeScript
- Experience with Selenium/Cypress
- Some Performance Testing experience
- Solid experience with FIX protocol and associated trading standards
- Strong experience in test planning and execution, functional and performance testing, sanity testing, black/white box testing and security testing
- Product-driven approach and interest in Digital Assets/Crypto
- Exceptional communication, teamwork and stakeholder engagement skills