This role can be fully remote if you are based outside of London. If located in London, one day a week on-site in the office.
Role and Responsibilities:
My client, a growth Fintech organisation specialising in the Carbon Trading space, is looking to hire two SDETs to join the business on a complex Greenfield project, building new trading system capability from scratch.
- SME level skills in writing and implementing automation test cases and implementing frameworks from scratch
- Detailed experience with testing/automating complex trading systems
- Strong understanding of trading systems, (bid/offer, orderbooks, blotters etc) -ESSENTIAL
- Expertise with Selenium and Cucumber
- Expertise with Page Object Model (POM)
- Strong track record of working in Agile/Scrum environments and collaborating with BAs, Product specialists and Developers
- Out-going, collaborative nature allied to the desire and ability to work in a growth Fintech business where you will wear multiple hats
- Any exposure to Carbon Trading highly regarded