Senior Business Analyst, Clearing, Post-Trade, Digital Transformation, Agile, Technical Business Analyst, Business Process Mapping, BPMN, Financial Services
Inside IR35 Contract
My client, a leading European based Financial Services institution specialising in Clearing and Post-Trade Services, is looking to hire an accomplished Senior Business Analyst.
The organisation is embarking on a Digital Transformation programme which will transform both business processes and systems. As a Senior BA, you will therefore be required to work closely with business stakeholders to assist them with upgrading their business processes in addition to working closely with Product and Software Development teams on Technical BA tasks.
The role will require occasional travel to Europe.
- Proven track record as a Senior Business Analyst within the Financial Services/Investment Banking sector, preferably within Clearing
- Strong cross-product Asset Class knowledge
- Complete understanding of the Front to Back Trade Lifecycle, preferably within Equities
- Detailed experience of working with senior business stakeholders and driving Business Process Change – BPMN
- In-depth understanding of Financial Services systems design, architecture and interfaces
- In-depth experience deploying Agile processes to deliver technical and systems change – user stories etc
- Proven track record of delivering Technical and Process Change as a Senior BA in complex Financial Services environments
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills – ability to liaise effectively with Business and Technology stakeholders