Senior Product Owner, Machine Learning, NLP, Compliance, Surveillance, SCRUM, Features, Epics, User Stories, Analysis, Design, Requirements, Technical Co-Ordination, Fintech
Location: London (Hybrid)
Salary: £80,000 to £100,000 Base + Excellent Benefits
My client, an exciting, innovative Fintech provider of Compliance and Surveillance software, is looking to hire an accomplished end to end Senior Product Owner, ideally with knowledge in Compliance and Machine Learning/NLP.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing backlogs, writing epics and user stories, working closely with Product Managers and product strategy, defining process flows, writing feature specifications, participating in team ceremonies and stand-ups and helping develop new ML and NLP innovative products to market, allowing clients to spot Compliance, Legal and Reputational Risks.
- Proven track record of working as an end-to-end Senior Product Owner, with full accountability for taking an idea from inception through to rollout
- Knowledge of communications surveillance/Compliance in a Banking and Financial Services context
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and or Natural Language Processing
- Experience gained in the Fintech or Compliance Technology field
- Solid experience with product management tools – JIRA, Confluence, Miro etc
- Exceptional teamwork and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment within a Fintech