Senior Systems Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, Infrastructure/Application Support, 2nd Line, 3rd Line, Windows, Active Directory, Linux, Mac, VMWare, PowerShell, Digital Assets, Cryptocurrency
My client, a boutique Digital Assets Exchange, is looking to hire a skilled Senior Systems Engineer with experience across Cloud, Desktops, Servers, IT Infrastructure, Applications and Networks to join a small team and play a key role in support, upgrade and implementation projects.
In this role, you will work closely with the owner/CTO, a broad range of technical specialists and stakeholders and play a pivotal role in the IT direction of the organisation as a whole, combining expert 2nd and 3rd line support and project skills. There are multiple exciting projects in flight.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is extremely ambitious, driven and wants to advance their career to an optimal level over the next 5 years.
- Solid experience as an IT Systems Engineer, focussed on Infrastructure, Cloud, Applications and Networks
- SME knowledge of MS Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, Palo Alto firewalls
- In-depth knowledge of virtual servers – VMWare
- Proven track record of success working in start-ups or smaller firms, demonstrating the ability to perform 1st to 3rd line tasks across multiple technologies -ESSENTIAL
- Background in Capital Markets or Digital Assets is extremely highly regarded
- Genuine ambition to fast-track your career through dedication and hard work
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proven track record of working in nimble, fast-paced environments where requirements are constantly evolving