Software Engineer, C#, .NET 4.6, .NET Core, LINQ, MVC, REST, Azure, SQL Server, Agile, Software Development, Software Design, Software Architecture, Real Estate
Location: London however can be based anywhere in the UK as long as can be in London once or twice a month
My client, a leading global Real Estate organisation, is looking to hire an accomplished Software Engineer to join a dynamic team.
In this role, you will contribute to the design, development, enhancement and support of a variety of complex systems and business aligned web applications. You will play a major role in code reviews, technical design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation and support.
- Proven track record as a Software Engineer, focussing on C# 4.0 or higher, .NET 4.6 and .NET Core, gained in complex distributed systems environments
- Solid exposure to the following: LINQ, MVC, Visual Studio, REST Services, SQL Server
- Any exposure to Azure highly regarded
- Comfortable in both Agile (TDD) and Waterfall environments
- Detailed understanding of software architecture and development tools
- Strong understanding of compilation/building, coding standards, source control and unit-testing
- Proficient in design, development, enhancement, and support of complex, multi-tiered systems and web applications
- Outstanding communication skills – ability to work closely with business and technical stakeholders