Business Analyst, Technical Business Analyst, Systems Testing, Fixed Income, Trading Systems, Jira, Confluence, Agile, Back Office, Settlements, Clearing, Blockchain, Distributed Ledger Technology
Hybrid Role- 2 days a week in London office
My client, an extremely exciting, award-winning Fintech firm specialising in Fixed Income Trading systems and Digital Assets, is looking to hire a hands-on Technical Business Analyst with detailed Fixed Income Settlements experience.
In this role, you will take BA ownership of the Fixed Income Settlements space, working closely with internal Technology teams and external Settlement Agents. You will collaborate with multiple senior stakeholders and offshore technical teams in order to provide multiple Back Office enhancements.
- Detailed experience as a Technical Business Analyst, focussing on Back Office and Settlements projects in Capital Markets
- Extensive Technical BA skills -user stories etc
- Solid Software Testing experience and desire to drive proper Testing standards
- In-depth knowledge of Fixed Income Clearing and Settlements from both a product and technical perspective
- Strong understanding of vendor reference data and pricing data gained within the Fixed Income space
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements (MIFID, FINRA etc)
- Proven experience of working closely with external Settlement Agents to ensure Settlements processes
- Technology focussed background – a history in Software Development highly regarded
- Complete understanding of all facets and steps of the SDLC
- Proven experience in Agile environments – comfortable writing and reviewing user stories and delivering solutions to Software Development Teams
- Proven capability to add value in a growth Fintech business where you will be highly visible to both internal and external stakeholders