Technical Product Owner, FIX 4.4, FIX 5, FIX RFQs, FIX APIs, FIX documentation, Agile, User Stories, Business Analysis, Fixed Income, Fintech, Trading Venue
Salary: £90,000 to £100,000 Base + Benefits
My client, an extremely exciting, award-winning Fintech firm specialising in Fixed Income Trading systems and Digital Assets, is looking to hire a Technical Product Owner with strong FIX experience, to report into the Product Director and act as their number two.
In this role, you will work closely with the Product Director, CTO and other Scrum teams and produce detailed user stories and specification documents for the technical teams, whilst ensuring that all requirements documents are produced correctly. You will collaborate with Product Management teams to define FIX API strategy, be responsible for external facing FIX documentation, FIX specifications and overall FIX best practice as well as driving Technical Product ownership delivery across the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving, growing Fintech business at the heart of the Fixed Income Trading industry.
- Detailed experience as a Technical Product Owner/Technical Business Analyst, ideally within Fixed Income Trading Technology
- Strong previous experience with FIX 4.4 and FIX 5, ideally both buy-side and sell-side
- Solid understanding of FIX documentation, FIX RFQs, FIX APIs and helping drive FIX strategy
- Solid knowledge of the full Trade Lifecycle/Trade Origination, ideally within Fixed Income (other Asset Classes also considered)
- Proven ability to produce detailed user stories and specifications that align with the needs of Software Development and QA teams
- Complete understanding of the role of a Product Owner in Agile environments within Trading Venues
- Complete understanding of all facets and steps of the SDLC
- A background working in a Trading Venue or Fintech Provider very highly regarded
- Proven capability to add value in a growth Fintech business where you will be highly visible to both internal and external stakeholders