Test Analyst, SQL, Agile, Java, Selenium, Cucumber, Scrum, Digital Transformation
Hybrid working – 1 day a week in the office. London or Manchester based.
My client, an exciting Core Banking organisation, is looking to hire an accomplished Test Analyst to assist with a business-critical organisation wide Digital Transformation programme. Focussing on high-net-worth clients, the firm is looking to provide digital and online capability via transition to a more Agile way of working.
In this role, you will apply your detailed Testing skills and experience alongside your expert level SQL skills – you will assist with systems testing, UAT, regression testing and integration testing and create detailed test artefacts – test strategies, traceability matrices and test completion reports. Strong SQL skills are a must.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Exceptionally strong skills in SQL, ideally to DBA level
- Proven track record as a Test Analyst
- Exceptional problem-solving, verbal and written communication skills
- Solid experience in Core Banking (Payments, Loans, Mortgages, Client On-boarding) highly regarded
- Detailed experience in Agile/Scrum environments
- Solid experience in Java focused environments
- Strong experience with Automation Testing tools – Selenium, Cucumber etc
- Solid experience in system integration, regression and UAT testing
- Detailed understanding of distributed systems and technologies
- Interest in joining a Banking organisation with a huge focus on Digital Change