Automation Test Analyst, Automation QA Engineer, Mobile Apps, UI, Appium, IOS, Android, Cucumber, Selenium, CI/CD, Fintech, Financial Services
My client, a well-established Fintech business with ambitious additional growth plans, is looking to hire An accomplished Automation Test Analyst.
In this role and working with various tech teams, you will be responsible for Test Automation development, including setting IOS and Android mobile test automation. You will use a range of automation test tools and frameworks (Appium, Selenium, Cucumber), create scripts, build and maintain the automated regression suite, assess feature suitability for test automation, design test scenarios, ensure that requirement changes are fed into automation scripts, integrate the suite with CI/CD pipeline tools and work closely to ensure a best-in-class product using highly skilled automation techniques.
Please note that this is an extremely fast-paced environment with daily releases into production.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous commercial experience as an Automation Test Analyst, focussing on setting up Android and IOS mobile app automation
- Proven track record working in extremely fast-paced environments with daily releases into production
- Detailed experience with Appium (ESSENTIAL), Selenium and Cucumber
- Expert understanding of mobile, Web, API and database technologies (SQL) and frameworks
- Strong experience of Agile, Scrum, Kanban and BDD
- Experience in Build/Release CI/CD tools (JIRA, Git, Maven, Jenkins, Team City)
- Familiarity with automated test and continuous integration frameworks
- Previous experience using scripting languages
- Background in Financial Services highly regarded
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving Fintech environment