Test Manager, Team Leadership, Test Automation, Test Automation Tools, Automation Test Code, Test Deliverables, Test Strategy, Test Leadership, Test Planning, C#, .NET, Azure, Selenium, Agile, Real Estate
Location: London however can be based anywhere in the UK as long as can be in London once or twice a month
My client, a leading global Real Estate organisation, is looking to hire an accomplished Test Manager with extensive Test Automation experience and leadership skills.
In this role, you will manage and lead a team of Test Analysts, focussing on championing Automation Testing within the team. You will manage the team’s deliverables, enforce Automation QA standards and play a central role in the organisation’s delivery of multiple application projects. You will ensure that your team is operating effectively in an Agile environment, lead efforts across Test Strategy, Test Planning, Test Deliverables, conduct code reviews across Test Automation code and mentor your team with a view to developing them personally and professionally.
- Proven track record as a Test Manager, with a proven track record of managing and mentoring QA teams in highly complex environments
- Proven ability to lead and manage Testing teams
- Proven track record in guiding Test Strategy, Test Planning and Test Deliverables, all with a focus on Automation, gained in large, complex distributed system environments
- Exceptional Test Automation skills gained in a hands-on capacity, with expertise in all aspects of Test Automation and tools (Selenium)
- Strong technical exposure to C#.NET and Cloud Technology – Azure ideal
- Comfortable in both Agile (TDD) and Waterfall environments
- Detailed understanding of software architecture and development tools – OO fundamentals, software test principles and the SDLC
- Exceptional communication skills, both from a stakeholder and team management perspective
- Outstanding communication skills – ability to work closely with business and technical stakeholders