Country Manager, Sales Management, Business Development, Strategy Execution, QA Engineering, Enterprise Sales, Software Testing Solutions Sales
Salary: Circa £100,000 Base + highly attractive commission/bonus scheme
My client, a well-established, award-winning and “Fast 500” recognised overseas based Software Testing Solution Provider is looking to hire an accomplished UK Country Manager to lead the organisation’s efforts in replicating their vendor success in the UK. The company has a major commitment to R&D, allowing them to deliver a broad range of best-in-class, cutting-edge testing products.
In this role, you will assume overall responsibility for sales, business development and strategy execution. It is imperative that you are well versed at identifying optimum markets and industry sectors for Testing solutions and executing Enterprise sales end-to-end. You will work with the company directors and overseas Pre-Sales counterparts to help with resources and deal execution, however it is imperative that you can work autonomously and with a clear plan to build a sales pipeline.
The organisation is looking to offer a highly rewarding commission and bonus structure in addition to base salary.
- Proven track record gained in Software Sales, Business Development and Strategy Execution, with a focus on Software Testing products and services
- Entrepreneurial background and mindset – you will be working for a well-established overseas firm who are looking to make the UK their number 1 international market – you will be driving this
- Market knowledge – Proven ability to map out a core Sales Business plan, identifying specific Enterprise clients to target
- Comfortable producing results in a largely autonomous Sales and Business Development role, generating and closing leads in QA/Testing
- Detailed experience in end-to-end Sales in this space, from identifying clients, pitching and closing deals
- Ambitious and visionary and collaborative attitude- you will be working closely with the company Directors to achieve a highly ambitious vision of becoming a key player in the QA/Testing solution provider market in the UK