WHO ARE WE?
Haley Bridge Ltd (Company Registration Number – 10719399) are a Technology recruitment firm based in London.
Address: Unit 5, Waterside, Station Rd, Harpenden AL5 4US
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org – 020 3488 2216
We provide permanent and temporary recruitment services to clients looking to recruit personnel for their businesses.
WHAT DOES THIS POLICY COVER?
We at Haley Bridge Ltd take your personal data seriously. This policy covers the following:
• Haley Bridge Ltd collects the following types of personal data from/about you: CV, salary expectation, technical skills, notice period, email addresses and contact numbers.
• Haley Bridge Ltd collects your personal data by engaging with you via emails, audio/video conversations. Haley Bridge Ltd collects and processes your personal data strictly for recruitment purposes.
• Haley Bridge Ltd will continue to keep your personal data. Haley Bridge Ltd will erase your personal data if no contact has taken place after a 3-year period.
• Haley Bridge Ltd only shares your personal data with our clients once you have expressed interest toward the discussed job opportunities.
• Haley Bridge Ltd processes your personal data based on the legal basis of legitimate interest.
• If you refuse to provide Haley Bridge Ltd with the requested personal data, Haley Bridge Ltd are unable to process any applications on your behalf.
• You are entitled to the right to object Haley Bridge Ltd from retaining and processing your personal data.
• You have the right to request Haley Bridge Ltd to delete/erase your personal data.
• You have the right to request Haley Bridge Ltd to export all personal data we retained about you.
• You could contact us by email (email@example.com) or dial our contact number 020 3488 2216.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We collect the information necessary to be able to find available opportunities and further information needed to assess your eligibility through the different stages of recruitment. This information includes CV, salary expectation, technical skills, notice period, email addresses and contact numbers.
WHERE DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA ABOUT YOU FROM?
The following are the different sources we may collect personal data about you from:
• Directly from you. This is information you provide while searching for a new opportunity and/or during the different recruitment stages.
• Through publicly available sources. We use the following public sources:
• Job Boards
• By Reference or word of mouth. For example, you may be recommended by a friend, a former employer, a former colleague or even a present employer.
Where we collect your information through publicly available sources as set out above, we may do this with the aid of software programs’ such as LinkedIn. These programs are given parameters on the requirements of a role and search through publicly available sources to find such candidates. These programs are designed to only output information on candidates that meet the search criteria. The parameters of this program are restricted to only searching for [Name, skills, experience and Job role] candidate information from public sites where there is a reasonable expectation that such information may be collected and further processed by job recruiters for the purpose of sourcing candidates for different job roles.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use your personal data to match your skills, experience and education with a potential employer. We will initially collect basic information on you such as contact details, job role and experience and then pass this on to the client in search of personnel. If you are chosen by the client and go through to the next stage, we will then be collecting more information from you at the interview (or equivalent) stage and onwards in that manner.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
We only retain your information for as long as is necessary for us to use your information as described above or to comply with our legal obligations. However, please be advised that we may retain some of your information after you cease to use our services, for instance if this is necessary to meet our legal obligations, such as retaining the information for tax and accounting purposes.
When determining the relevant retention periods, we will take into account factors including:
1. our contractual obligations and rights in relation to the information involved;
2. legal obligation(s) under applicable law to retain data for a certain period of time;
3. statute of limitations under applicable law(s);
4. (potential) disputes;
5. if you have made a request to have your information deleted;
6. guidelines issued by relevant data protection authorities.
Otherwise, we securely erase your information once this is no longer needed.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
We share your personal data with the client who has a position to fill, in order to determine with the client whether you are a good fit for the available position.
WHAT LEGAL BASIS DO WE HAVE FOR USING YOUR INFORMATION?
For prospective candidates, contractors and clients, our processing is necessary for our legitimate interests in that we need the information in order to be able to assess suitability for potential roles, to find potential candidates and to contact clients and referees.
If you are interviewed and submitted as a candidate, then this may involve the processing of more detailed personal data including sensitive data such as health information that you or others provide about you. In that case we always ask for your consent before undertaking such processing.
For clients, we may also rely on our processing being necessary to perform a contract for you, for example in contacting you.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE US WITH THE INFORMATION WE REQUEST OR ASK THAT WE STOP PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION?
If you do not provide the personal data necessary or withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data, we may not be able to match you with available job opportunities.
DO WE MAKE AUTOMATED DECISIONS CONCERNING YOU?
No, we do not carry out automated profiling.
DO WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA OUTSIDE THE EEA?
To better match your employee profile with current opportunities we may transfer your personal data to clients and partners in countries outside the EEA. These countries privacy laws may be different from those in your home country. Where we transfer data to a country which has not been deemed to provide adequate data protection standards we always have security measures and approved model clauses in place to protect your personal data. To find out more about how we safeguard your information as related to transfers contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE IN RELATION TO THE DATA WE HOLD ON YOU?
By law, you have a number of rights when it comes to your personal data. Further information and advice about your rights can be obtained from the data protection regulator.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
1. The right to be informed
You have the right to be provided with clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your information and your rights. This is why we’re providing you with the information in this Policy.
2. The right of access
This is so you’re aware and can check that we’re using your information in accordance with data protection law.
3. The right to rectification
You are entitled to have your information corrected if it’s inaccurate or incomplete.
4. The right to erasure
This is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ and, in simple terms, enables you to request the deletion or removal of your information where there’s no compelling reason for us to keep using it. This is not a general right to erasure; there are exceptions.
5. The right to restrict processing
You have rights to ‘block’ or suppress further use of your information. When processing is restricted, we can still store your information, but may not use it further. We keep lists of people who have asked for further use of their information to be ‘blocked’ to make sure the restriction is respected in future.
6. The right to data portability
You have rights to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services. For example, if you decide to switch to a new provider, this enables you to move, copy or transfer your information easily between our IT systems and theirs safely and securely, without affecting its usability.
7. The right to object to processing
You have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing (i.e. if you no longer want to be contacted with potential opportunities).
8. The right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle or process your personal data with your data protection regulator.
9. The right to withdraw consent
If you have given your consent to anything we do with your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (although if you do so, it does not mean that anything we have done with your personal data with your consent up to that point is unlawful). This includes your right to withdraw consent to us using your personal data for marketing purposes.
We usually act on requests and provide information free of charge, but may charge a reasonable fee to cover our administrative costs of providing the information for:
• baseless or excessive/repeated requests, or
• further copies of the same information.
Alternatively, we may be entitled to refuse to act on the request.
Please consider your request responsibly before submitting it. We’ll respond as soon as we can. Generally, this will be within one month from when we receive your request but, if the request is going to take longer to deal with, we’ll come back to you and let you know.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
HOW WILL WE CONTACT YOU?
We may contact you by phone, email or social media. If you prefer a particular contact means over another please just let us know.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
If you are unhappy with how we’ve handled your information, or have further questions on the processing of your personal data, contact us here: Unit 5, Waterside, Station Rd, Harpenden AL5 4US or email@example.com